ENROLLMENT INFORMATION AND START DATES FOR 2023
Enrollment for 2023 is limited to 5 students. The start dates for 2023 are as follows:
- August 21, 2023
- November 6, 2023
Once confirmed enrollments reach 5 students, then a waiting list will be kept in case someone drops out. For an application to be confirmed for one of the start dates, the information under “Program Registration” below must be completed.
A complete registration includes the following:
- Completed online application which includes acknowledgement that a verbal agreement has been received from a place where the applicant can do their clinical internship.
- Receipt of official transcript specific to enrollment,
- Signed enrollment agreement along with initial tuition payment (This document will be sent to you once the online application has been received and information has been verified),
- Signed financial agreement (This document will be sent to you once the online application has been received and information has been verified).
Applications are accepted online 24/7. The application includes:
- Biographical information
- Educational background
- Clinical site information (you must have a site that has agreed to allow you to do your clinical internship)
- Transcripts (you may upload unofficial transcripts or mail official transcripts)
- Program selection
- Month desired to start
- Application questions
Once the application is approved, the following must be completed and submitted prior to beginning the program:
- Health questionnaire
- Signed Technical Standards form
- Criminal background check
- Drug screening if required by clinical site