ENROLLMENT INFORMATION AND START DATES FOR 2023
Enrollment for 2023 is limited to 5 students. The start dates for 2023 are as follows:
- January 9, 2023
- March 6, 2023
- August 21, 2023
- November 6, 2023
Once confirmed enrollments reach 5 students, then a waiting list will be kept in case someone drops out. For an application to be confirmed for one of the start dates, the information under "Program Registration" below must be completed.
A complete registration includes the following:
1) Completed online application which includes acknowledgement that a verbal agreement has been received from a place where the applicant can do their clinical internship.
2) Receipt of official transcript specific to enrollment,
3) Signed enrollment agreement along with initial tuition payment (This document will be sent to you once the online application has been received and information has been verified),
4) Signed financial agreement (This document will be sent to you once the online application has been received and information has been verified).
Applications are accepted online 24/7. The application includes:
- Biographical information
- Educational background
- Clinical site information (you must have a site that has agreed to allow you to do your clinical internship)
- Transcripts (you may upload unofficial transcripts or mail official transcripts)
- Program selection
- Month desired to start
- Application questions
Once the application is approved, the following must be completed and submitted prior to beginning the program:
- Health questionnaire
- Signed Technical Standards form
- Criminal background check
- Drug screening if required by clinical site
Southwest Missouri Allied Health Education Internet Sonography Registration Form
Complete the registration form below. Upon submission you will receive an email within 48 hours indicating the receipt of your application. Once your application and transcript (official or unofficial) are received, you will receive an email within 72 hours concerning your application.
Prior to completing the application, you must have a verbal commitment from a potential clinical site. PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE THE APPLICATION UNTIL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS OBTAINED. Without the following information about the clinical site, your application will be considered to be incomplete and will not be processed. On the application you must provide the following:
- Name of potential clinical site
- Address of potential clinical site
- Name of the person that gave you the approval to do your internship along with their contact information to include, phone number and email address
SMAHE will contact the person at the clinical site for evaluation as a clinical site. If approved then an affiliation agreement will be pursued.
Your unofficial transcript may be uploaded with your application or you may have your official transcripts mailed to SMAHE, 4481 CR 6180, West Plains, MO 65775. Only the transcript that pertains to your bachelor's degree or allied health program needs to be submitted at this time.